Sweet Legal Tech S.r.l (SLT) is looking for one working student, who shall engage with us while completing his or her studies for 3 or 4 days a week (total engagement: 6 months). By joining us, you will have the unique opportunity to gain experience in a startup dedicated to the integration of technologies to the work of legal teams for a period of six months.
As its business grows, SLT needs to implement its Social Media and Copywriting strategy. We are looking for a bright student who shall understand our business and undertake the challenge of writing various types of contents dedicated to Legal Tech.
What are you going to do?
- Write whitepapers, newsletter, blog posts and linkedIn articles about our activities and the legal technology market.
- Improve our Social Media strategy. Make sure that our editorial calendar is on tight schedule.
- Find the right templates and graphics for our contents. Make sure our brand identity is consistent with our professional activity and market sector.
- Understand the numbers resulting from our contents and results and constantly improve our consulting services.
- Study, engage and write about the EU Legal Tech Market as well as design social media strategies for SLT.
Who we are looking for
- The most important quality: a person with personal initiative, always proposing new ways of improving things. For this job position, we expect you to search on your own, test solutions and softwares that could help our and your work. Most importantly, we expect you to refine contents based on our feedbacks.
- Someone with perfect proficiency in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
- Someone at the end of their Master (for example in Marketing, Economics, Law, Communication).
- Someone with legal interests that go beyond the application of rules.
- Someone with tech-savviness, able to autonomously work on Software or with the right attitude to learn by themselves.
- Someone who aspires to improve his/her legal as well as technological skills.
- Someone who is precise and focused in their work.
What does SLT offer?
A salary, of course, proportionate to the time you are going to dedicate us while studying, but mostly we offer the opportunity to update your skill set to the 21st century in an European and leading Legal Tech Company. You will gain first-hand experience with this new exciting market while working in close connection with first-rate legal and tech specialists.