The “Contract Journey” workshop analyzes the most innovative methods and tools available in the market to improve contract management quality and monitoring parties’ performance, from negotiation to termination.
🗓 November 22nd, 2019.
🕐 10:00 – 17:30
📌 Flagship BNP Paribas Fortis, Square du Bastion 9, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
✅ Participants will receive 6 continuing legal education (CLE) credits by the Belgian Institut des juristes d’entreprise (IJE)
Legal professionals all have to deal with contracts, be it template creation, negotiation, word-processing and versioning, approval, signing, registration, drafting non-standard clauses, conservation or litigation. Contracts are truly an asset.
Thanks to a learn-by-doing approach the most advanced legal technologies in this area will be presented by the same players that contributed to their development. Participants will be provided with a general overview of the legal tech sector and insights on the technology, with a specific focus on due diligence, e-signing and identity management technologies.
• Carmelo Fontana – Google, Senior Regional Legal Counsel
• Igor Marcolongo – InfoCert, Head of Process and Compliance
• Anna Zeiter , Chief Privacy Officer at eBay
• Giulio Messori , Program Manager, Sweet Legal Tech
• Giorgio Rizzello , Legal Director EMEA at Johnson & Johnson and co-founder of Chemycal