As a Tech implementation and API expert, your role will be to connect the (tech) bits and dots that will have to be considered within contract automation projects that we are going to implement for our customers.
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a startup company with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
What are you going to do?
- Develop, from an IT point of view, cutting-edge automation solutions for our customers;
- Interact, explore and integrate API documentation. Connect functionalities which are included among legal tech software already in our availability or connect one or more services via API integration, also using Zapier or Automate.io;
- Realize and represent prototype workflows;
- Develop and manage relationships with potential customers and key stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
- [ideal, constitutes preference] Someone with an engineering or IT background and an outstanding hands-on approach;
- [Mandatory] A professional with a good understanding of APIs as well as verifiable experience playing around with them;
- [ideal] Someone with great curiosity and willingness to apply their knowledge to the legal sector;
- A candidate with experience in tech implementation and/or support of SaaS or software solutions is ideal, but not mandatory.
- Someone with perfect proficiency in Italian and good proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Someone able to autonomously work on Software or with the right attitude to learn by themselves.
- Someone who is precise and focused in their work.
What does SLT offer?
Fixed Wage and remote-work package.
We offer the opportunity to update your legal skill set to the 21st century in a European and leading Legal Tech Company. You will gain first-hand experience with legal tech in a tight-knit and passionate team while working in close connection with first-rate legal specialists.